Dec 23, 2011

My Santa Wish List

I've been having trouble sleeping of late, may be it is what they call insomnia...I hope not, even though it sounds cool. So here I am wide awake. I was thinking of what I would ask Santa for christmas, assuming of course Santa was for real. I can think of zillions of things to ask him, but right now these will do; in no particular order Santa:

Balenciaga
A classic Balenciaga handbag. Don't ask me why I love this bag, I just do and I will always love it. Next on my list are shoes from Prada spring/summer 2012:

Prada
Any pair of these shoes will be just fine. The shoes follow the concept of the spring/summer12 clothes and prints: the cars, the speed, the energy...I can go on and on and on about anything Prada. But enough said for now, onto the next one:

Versace
This white studded dress by Versace, also from Spring/Summer 2012. I've always wanted a white dress, but it's a tricky one with white dresses. I think a white dress should be a splurge and not a skimp, this is because it can easily look cheap. This dress is my dream white dress, love it.

Tiffany & Co

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend but if you ask me, I say a simple gold chain and pendant. Any one from Tiffany & Co will do, thanks. Still on accessories, I want a wrist watch. A rose gold-tone man watch should be on every girl's wish list. I want this one by Fossil:

Fossil
Back to Balenciaga, I want this complete outfit from Balenciaga spring/summer 2012:

Balenciaga
Next on my list is this skirt by Proenza Shouler:

Proenza Shouler
It is from fall 2011 ready to wear collection, and I wanted it immediately I laid eyes on it, still do. Finally, this Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop bag will fit my laptop just fine, I like.

Marc By Marc Jacobs
Trust me, this is a piece of my wish list, the main list is as long as Third mainland bridge...hahaha. I choose to dream big, we all should. Who knows, Santa might just be real...or an angel might just pass, like they say -_-
Ok, time to look for that much needed sleep. 
Damie...xoxo

No comments: